Wednesday 14 March 2012

No Patio to Patio, Before & After


Our house is a tri-plex so on the one side is out entrance and the other is the two tenant’s entrance. There’s a pretty big area there so we decided that everyone deserves a little green space so we put in a patio. 
I didn’t so much of the actual work other than making the breakfast, organizing the help and ordering the ¼ down.

I think it turned out great. It’s not being used too much yet but as soon as they have their fence up in front it will be little their own little courtyard. I’m very proud of Marshall for working hard on that and getting it done so quickly. (One of the many projects I had him work on!) 
Before- Just a bunch of grass




We  still need to do the fence but it turned out really well hey? I have a great husband! (& brother-in-law and father-in-law for helping him!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your thoughts! I read each and every comment :)